Sunday, August 30, 2015

Geek Girl Movies for Fall 2015

Before we know it the fall movie frenzy will begin. And there are three movies that every geek girl should see this fall.

The Martian

The Martian starting Matt Damon is to be released in October. The story involves an astronaut being stranded on Mars. He only has 31 days of the items he needs to survive. And he has no way of contacting NASA. He has to figure out how to create ways to contact NASA and get food. And what will people risk in order to not leave him behind. The story sounds great to me. And hey what geek doesn't have some part of them that wouldn't want to visit the red planet?
 

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

When I first heard about The Hunger Games I wasn't excited. In fact I never saw it in a theater. One of my friends told me I had to see it. I didn't believe her until I watched the movie. And I wished I would have seen the first movie in a theater. I can't wait until the next movie comes out in November. I think part of my attraction to the story is this is kind of thing I can see happening. With reality TV all the rage, this could happen under the wrong circumstances. Katniss is a great character, and I can't wait to see how she leads the revolution against The Hunger Games.


 

The Force Awakens

What geek doesn't want to see a new Star Wars movie? I mean come on even if it's bad Star Wars it's still Star Wars. I like that the new movie is going to bring back characters from the original movie. And it is also going to bring new characters to the movie world. I don't know about you, but I'm excited.

 
So what fabulous movies are you all looking forward to this fall?
 
Geek Girls read another post

 

No comments:

Post a Comment