Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Dollyrots

The Dollyrots are a band that has been around for a little while. Since around the year 2000. Over the course of the years they have put together some really great punk-pop music.
The Dollyrots Punk Band

They have put out six albums and played well over a thousand shows. That's a lot of material they have put out.

So what's the big deal about this band? Well, I like them. I like that they have been around for a few years. They have grown from college students to the individuals they are today. I like that even though they have achieved some commercial success they have not forgot what is important in the music industry. And that's their fans.

And of course who doesn't like a band that has a song called Because I'm Awesome.


So let me know what you've been listening to lately.

Other music worth listening to.
Oil Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment