Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Potato Chip Incident

Yes, I love my catnip, I love my naps, and I love potato chips. They are crunchy and salty and oh so delicious. You see the sound of a crinkling bag along with the crunch of a chip sends me running to see if my pet human will share.
This week my pet was in the sharing mood. I was happy! A crunchy salty snack was provided. But one was just not enough. My pet got up to go in the other room. I saw my chance. All I had to do was sneak one out of the bag. I got close to the bag. At first I decided to reach into the bag. But as I reached in I realized I was coming up empty pawed. So I decided to take a look in the bag. I peeked in, but I saw nothing. So I put my entire head in the bag. I saw nothing. This was disappointing. So I decided to withdraw my head. I paused and realized I had a problem. My head would not come out of the bag. I tried again. And then I heard footsteps coming my way. I began to panic. I shook my head. Still the bag would not come off of my head. I jumped down. I move in a circle, then my pet told me to stop. And then I could see the rest of the room. My pet human came to my rescue and removed the bag. Oh how I adore my pet.

Other Snack Adventure by Captain
Captain's Homemade Chicken and Catnip Snack



No comments:

Post a Comment