Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello, My Love Book Review

As most of you know I love to read. And when I received a copy of the first book in the Between Two Worlds  Series by E Journey from iRead I was excited.


The Story

Elise is a law student who comes from a loving family. Like most law students she doesn't have time for much other than studying. But she does make time for family dinners. Her parents often invite friends and this is where she meets Greg. Initially, she doesn't like this rich playboy. But as she spends time with him at family dinners, she realizes there is a little more to this man. And well like most romance novels Elise and he spend a night together. And then they are separated. But no need to worry like all romance novels all things work out well for Elise and Greg.

What I Liked

I really liked that this book was not difficult to read. The story moved along, and well the characters were easy to like. They were also intelligent. Elise is young and smart and she knows what she wants from life. In the book she has to make a difficult choice based on her actions. I like that the book shows that there are consequences for actions. And you might just have to make some sacrifices based on those decisions. But often sacrifices can be worth the trouble.

What I Didn't Like

The thing that I didn't like about this book is something that I actually liked. I know that makes no sense, but it's true. I didn't like that it followed the simple romance novel formula. Rich man meets young beautiful woman, and they fall in love without knowing it. In that sense I didn't like the book. It was a familiar story. But at the same time it made the story easy to read. I knew what to expect from the story.

Who Will Like This Book

Well, fans of romance novels will really enjoy this book. It follows the formula you all love. And if you like books with females who aren't helpless you will really like this love story. And ebook lovers will really enjoy the price. It's only .99 cents on amazon. I figure how can you go wrong with that price.

Disclaimer

I received a copy of this book from iRead to review, but all of the opinions are mine.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment