Sunday, September 20, 2015

Life's Mysteries

Do you ever have those times when you just ask yourself how does that happen? You wonder about those life's mysteries. Here are the mysteries I've been wondering about recently.

Parking Lots

Why is it that I go to the grocery store and the parking lot is full? I end up parking at the back of the parking lot. It's good for me to walk a little further. I'm not complaining that it is full. I'm complaining that when I come out of the store it is completely empty. How does that happen?

Anarchy In The Uk Choral Style

Part of me thinks this is pretty cool, but then I wonder what would Sid think? I mean who would imagine so many people would be singing this song?




The Bedroom Closet

Why no matter how much stuff I get rid of, does it never seem clean or organized. I know it's small, but I really have thinned out the closet. So more thinning needs to occur I guess.

 

What are some of your current mysteries in life?



No comments:

Post a Comment