Thursday, September 10, 2015

September Goals

They say time flies when you are having fun. So I must be having more fun than I was. It's hard to believe that it's already the 10th of September. And I haven't decided on any goals. I really do seem to do better when I set goals for myself. So here is what I want to accomplish this September.

Thin The Closet

Yes, once again it is time to go through the closet and clear out some of the clothes and other belongs that seem to breed in there. While the situation is a little better under control than in the past, I have so much trouble getting rid of clothes from the past. This time I really am going to empty out the thing.

Finish One of Those Craft Projects

At this point I don't care which one I finish, I just want to get at least one completed. I have such a problem with starting things and not finishing. I'm going to finish one this month.

Clear Out That Garden Area

Yes, I did get some yard completed this summer. But due to my hectic schedule at work, I really didn't get to do much with my garden. A great garden starts in the fall. You have to clear out the old in order to get ready for what will happen next year.

Spend some quality time with friends

Over the past year, I haven't had time to spend time with the people in my life. People make life interesting. And I am committed to spending more time with friends this month. I have noticed that I am feeling better since I have had more time off and I have had time to do things with people I like and not just the people I work with.

What do you want to accomplish this month?

3 comments:

  1. they all sound like quite manageable projects - and mostly fun too. I think catching up with friends would be my favourite, but tackling the garden is probably the big one to get underway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to the Blog Booster Party and sharing your goals. It can be so satisfying to see your goals met and move on without the weight of them nagging at us to do them.
    All the best,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete