Saturday, October 31, 2015

Dear Mr. Strauss

Dear Mr. Strauss

I'm writing to you today to tell you thank you so much for inventing or financing the creation of blue jeans. I've read a couple different stories about how blue jeans came about, and I have to admit that I am a little confused. I'm not sure whether it was your idea or Mr. Davis' idea to make a pair of durable pants out of canvas. I guess it really doesn't matter at this point in time. You get the credit most of the time. But I do want you to know how good an idea it was.
I want you to know that I am really glad that you decided to change the color of your creation from a canvas brown to blue. You were right it does hide the dirt much better. And I bet you would be surprised to know that I don't think that I know anyone who doesn't own a pair of blue jeans. And well as you can see in the picture below they come in all sizes shapes and shades of blue anymore.
So once again thanks for the great invention.  Without it my life just wouldn't be the same.
 
Other letters that might interest you
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. YES!!!! Love my Levi's (and all the denim that came after as well!)!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete