Sunday, October 11, 2015

Salmon Egg Breakfast

I recently heard about someone having a salmon omelet for breakfast at a restaurant. I thought to myself that is kind of a power breakfast. It is packed full of protein so you wouldn't be hungry early in the day. So I thought I should whip up something like this and see how it tastes. So here's my twist on a salmon egg breakfast.

Here's What You Need

4 eggs
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup shredded salmon
2 chopped green onions
chopped cilantro
1 teaspoon sea salt
 

Here's What You Do

Whisk your eggs and then add the remaining ingredients excluding the cilantro. Mix it together. Now take a muffin tin and fill it evenly with the mixture. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the eggs become golden and fluffy. Pull them out of the oven and allow them to sit a couple of minutes. Garnish with the cilantro. And then enjoy your breakfast.
 
Need Another Breakfast Idea Try
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment