Monday, November 2, 2015

Life's Little Events

Life is full of little events that just make it a little more amazing. This weeks little events have made my life richer.

I received my certificate stating I completed the last part of my training for my new position. I was starting to get a little worried there because it hadn't received it in the mail yet. I have to remember to stop worrying over the small stuff. In my heart I believed that I passed the test that I was required to take I just wanted immediate proof. Can't always have that can we?

Taking my car to a mechanic always makes me feel a little stupid. My latest trip to get my oil changed was no exception. Yes, mom gave me a car this summer. And I knew it was a Chevy, I just couldn't remember what kind of Chevy and of course the year. Yep, had to run back out to the car in order to get the information. That'll teach me to look at the manual won't it?

The last little event that has been great this past week is Halloween. I had the chance to put on a costume and spend time with friends.

 
 
 
Hope everyone had a memorable Halloween.
 


3 comments:

  1. Halloween is always scarily fun :)...looks like you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the certificate...I'm sure that was such a relief!!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hate taking the car to the mechanic because often I am made to feel stupid and that pisses me off, oh yeah good work on the certificate

    ReplyDelete