Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mercy Me It's Christmas

Christmas will be here sooner than we know it. They have already started sales on Christmas decorations at many stores. And yes, Christmas music has been released. The good news for Christmas music lovers is Mercy Me has released a cd called It's Christmas.
I was contacted by FlyBy promotions to do a review of the cd in exchange for a free cd. I was really glad to receive the cd.
 
 

The Music

This cd is packed full of traditional Christmas songs. So it is perfect for those of you who enjoy Christmas music. I wasn't able to decide which song I liked the best. But I think my favorite is Do You Hear What I Hear? 
 


The reason for this could be because it's one of my holiday favorites, but I think I also think that I like it because they have added their own touch to the song. They have arranged it just a little differently than the other versions I have heard. And I like that.

So now you know a little bit about the release. There's more you need to know. Mercy Me has paired up with Pizza Ranch to provide you something extra special this holiday season.
So here's that special deal. If you are lucky enough to have a pizza ranch in your neighborhood, you can get the cd for only $5. And guess what, there are bonus tracks available with the cd's sold at Pizza Ranch. Now that's an even better deal isn't it? And even better if you purchase $25 worth of their gift certificates you get a free cd. It's like getting a Christmas gift for yourself when you buy one for somebody else.
 
So what are you waiting for add those gift certificates to your list so you can get that extra gift for yourself.
 
Disclaimer: I did receive a copy of the cd in exchange for a review, but trust me I really did like the cd.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment