Thursday, November 5, 2015

November Goals

November is the month of falling leaves, spending time with family and eating great food. And since it's the beginning of the month, it's time for me to set some new goals. So how did I do with my goals for the month of October.

My first goal was to set up an exercise routine. I hunted around on youtube for some good routines. And then it crossed my mind that there are some good routines in the swagbucks video section. There is also a bonus to this I can earn swagbucks by doing something for my health. That's what I decided to do. And then I got the flu, and so I have a plan, but I didn't follow through on it. Back to that problem I have with completion. So I actually, completed the goal of setting a routine, but I just need to put it into action.

I did complete some of the drawing for my project. So I completed that goal. I really have a few more to do, but I feel like I have made progress on something that I really want to do. That makes me feel better about myself.

I also sat down and made of list of individuals I want to get Christmas presents for. This is a big start on Christmas. I also decided on the total that I want to spend. So that goal was met. Hurray! I think that by planning ahead, I will spend less money and I can actually find presents that I think that everyone will enjoy.

Lastly, I wanted to clean under the kitchen. Complete failure on this one. I had the flu and then a cold. And it was really something I didn't want to do. So I just put it off. And well you know how that is.

I completed three out of four of my goals. Not bad, but not great. But this is a new month. And well I am going to get a lot finished this month.

November Goals

Rake the leaves in the yard. My faithful followers know that I have an oak tree in the yard. It's a wonderful tree, but a mighty oak tree does shed a lot of leaves. In the past I have put off raking all of the leaves until the spring. Not gonna happen this year. I have started raking. And I don't have any excuses to put it off. I have more free time. It will rake leaves this fall. I've actually started. I've filled up three huge bags already.

Since November truly is the month where we celebrate the things we should give thanks for, I think it's time for me to sit down and put together a real gratitude list. What things am truly grateful for? I actually need to put some thought into it.

I have a few boxes sitting around with loads of stuff that I don't use because they are sitting in boxes. This month I am going to go through at least one of those boxes and decide what I want and what I can loose. Who knows what treasure I will find in them, and who knows what I will be able to part with, but it has to be completed.

Lastly, I have a friend who has health challenges. It limits some of the activities that we all can do with him. This month I want to find an activity that we can do together that doesn't involve going to a restaurant. It's a challenge, but I can do it.

What do you want to complete this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment