Friday, November 6, 2015

Seal 7

I'm always happy to have the chance to listen to new music. And it doesn't matter whether it is an artist I've never heard of or one that I have listened to in the past. It's always a little fun just to add something new to your life. Music makes our lives a little richer, and when I had the opportunity to listen to Seal's new album entitled 7 I was really excited.

First of all Seal is an artist who has been around for a long time now. He first hit the airwaves in the early 90's. His music wasn't the average song on the radio. His music has always been more mellow. This new album is no different from his past music.

The album begins with a song called Daylight Saving. That title caught my eye since the time just changed due to daylight savings time. The song has nothing to do with daylight savings time, but it is about how we often feel much better during the daytime. It's about how lonely nighttime can be especially after you have lost someone you love. The song has great piano work and well there is Seal's wonderful voice.

The second song on the album is called Every Time I'm With You. There is a great piano intro. And the instrumentals really give it a romantic feel. I really enjoyed listening to this song. It's all about how someone feels wanted. And isn't that one of the great things in life?



7 on iTunes

My absolute favorite song on the album is the last song on the album is the last song. It's called Love. Somehow Seal manages to describe all of the great things that love can bring us. It can bring us acceptance. It can bring us encouragement. And it can bring us support. But the catch is we have to be willing to allow it happen.

So if you are a fan of Seal or you are looking for some great love songs to listen to this album is for you.

I received a copy of this album to review from One2One Network, but the opinions are all mine of course.

1 comment: