Monday, November 30, 2015

Star Wars Shopping List

A new Star Wars movie is coming out in the next few weeks. And its upcoming arrival has brought out so many new products. And there are a few old ones that will always be favorites. Here are a few of these items I wouldn't mind finding underneath my tree on Christmas.

I need another hoodie like I need a hold my head, but I love this one.
Come on this is just fun, and who couldn't use a mini fridge for their drinks?

Yeah, it's almost as big as my tree, but hey it is so cute! And it would look so great next to tree.
Keep my feet warm they will. 
I want to build an outfit around these, oh, please Santa, please put these under my tree.





3 comments:

  1. Can you believe I've never seen a Star Wars movie??? I've heard this one is going to be good!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been into Star Wars but still some bloody nice things here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up with Wishlist Wednesday.
    I loved all your picks! Even though I am not a Star Wars fan, my husband worked on the video game and was the level designer for it. So there had been a lot of Star Wars talks around the house then. I love those shoes!!! Oh my goodness those are too awesome

    ReplyDelete