Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Can 60 Seconds Get You Beautiful Brows?

This is a sponsored post by Billion Dollar Brows. I received a free sample of their product in exchange for an honest review. And you better believe I will tell you what I think.

The Product

I received the 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows Kit along with the Best Sellers Kit. The 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows Kit includes brow powder and a dual ended brush. The Best Sellers it includes a universal brow pencil, a brow duo pencil, a smudge brush, and a brow gel. The total price for the two kits retails around $66.00. I got a good haul there. The kit states that it will work well with all hair colors.

So here’s what the company claims about their products.

The Best Sellers Kit

The kit works with most hair colors. And the universal pencil never requires sharpening as well as going on smooth. The brow duo pencil works well with every skin tone. And the brow gel locks in your look. The smudge brush is great for applying creamy cosmetics.

The 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows Kit claims that all you have to do is dab some of the powder on the brush and glide it along your brow. Then use the spoolie brush to blend it.


Do They Live Up to their claims?

The first of the products I tried was the 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows Kit. I opened up the powder and dabbed the brush in. I found that the powder came loose easily, but not an excessive amount. You know what I mean. Sometimes you dip into a powder and well you know that you will use the product up quickly because it crumbles up with the first dip. This product allowed for enough to be used on this application and I knew there would be plenty more applications in the future. I dabbed the powder on my brows, and just as the company claimed it went on smoothly. And I was able to even things out with the spoolie. So far I liked what I got. The kit sells for $24.00 and that seems like a good deal to me.



Next I pulled out the Best Sellers Kit. I began with the universal pencil. It really was easy to use. It was easy to apply and I liked the spoolie at the end of the pencil. I pulled out the gel. I wasn’t sure what it would be like, but it glided across the brow. Next I applied the concealer and highlighter. Both were creamy when applied, and blended in smoothly with the smudge brush.

So, it has lived up to its claims!


I decided to learn a little more about this product. So I went to the website http://www.billiondollarbrows.com. The site was easy to navigate and I really liked that it included short how to videos featuring the products. Some sites have lengthy videos showing how to use their products. These videos were short, sweet and right to the point. In short I didn’t feel like a make-up moron when I viewed the videos.

And I was pleased to learn that this business started out of someone’s living room. I love home grown businesses. And I like it when someone is able to make a living from something they truly enjoy.

I also liked that the site included a store locator. I was able to find where the product is sold in my hometown! I don’t have to go online to order it. I can go purchase it and use it the same day.

Of the two products I sampled I believe that the 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows is the one I would purchase in the future. Both products have the same quality. But I like how easy 60 Seconds is to use. It just seems to fit into my lifestyle a little more. And it is a little lighter on the wallet.

But if you are a person who takes time to assure that their make-up is perfect each morning you may appreciate the Best Seller Kit. The highlighter and concealer really can add a lot to your beauty routine.

2 comments:

  1. When I was younger I tried to do stuff with my brows now days I can't be bothered because I suck at it, just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BDB, the first time I used one of their kits, I never turned back!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete