Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Festival of Gingerbread

Christmas is a time when many cities celebrate the season with festivals. There is something going on all the time. My home town is no different. And today I had the chance to go to the Festival of Gingerbread.


Here are some of the fantastic gingerbread houses I saw today.



Can you believe the leg in the lamp is made out of rice krispie treats?

And I think someone used my house as a model for this one, if it had an enclosed front porch it would be a duplicate.


And one of all of us geek girls out there.

Let me know which one you like the best!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi! What a fun show! My favorite is the little village with the church in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love gingerbread houses! So much fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fun festival. If you are ever in the area during December I recommend it!

      Delete