Monday, December 14, 2015

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa

I recently visited my grocery store and I noticed that they were really pushing that their employees to wear aprons that said nice list. I got to thinking would I make the nice list this year? I mean this year has been full of twists and turns. And there have been a few moments when I haven't behaved really well.

I mean there was that one time this year, when my boss pushed me to the point of no return, and I had to tell her fly by pants management style was really cramping my style. I mean she was screwing my schedule up the same way every week for over a month. Does one moment of being a little naughty list?



I mean naughty is such a broad term. Is the definition different per individual or is there one definition of naughty? I mean I get the big ones that say I'm naughty, but it's those everyday little things that I'm never sure of.

And then do those little mischievous things we do qualify as naughty? You know when I just can't resist telling one of my co-workers who has to wait for her lunch break what I had for lunch. And of course I have to share just how good it was. It might just be passive aggressive, but she often does things that irritate me. So will this create an issue for me on Christmas Morning?

Let me know what your definition of naughty is so I can have a heads up about what's going on.

Heidi

Other important letters you should read
Dear Santa

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I bet you'd be on the Nice list...even the best of us have our naughty streaks:)

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete