Monday, December 28, 2015

Post Christmas Thankfulness

Christmas has passed. Yes, we all survived another holiday. And it's time to look at some really great things that have gone on in my life recently.

I am thankful that I was able to go visit with my mother this Christmas. Last year I was unable to go, and I felt bad about it. It was the first Christmas without my father. But this year I was able to spend a couple of days with her. It's always good to visit. And it's always good to come home. But my mom does Christmas right. Her Christmas tree is always wonderful.

You can see a few of the decorations closer if you visit the post Merry Christmas to All

And well this year her apartment looked the Keebler elves had taken over because there were cookies ever where. She baked some of the cookies. And well she had a lot of people provided with plates of cookies. I was glad to come home and get away from all of that sugar. I just can't resist all of those cookies.

If you ever spend any time in a vehicle on Christmas day you all know that there is one song that is played over and over. It's fun the first five times you hear it, but after that you ask aren't there any other Christmas songs that can be played? This year the song was Winter Wonderland. I like the song, but I am thankful I shouldn't have to hear it for at least another year. Well, maybe just one more time this year.





I am so thankful for a pedicure. It was exactly what I needed. It always feels great to be able to have someone else massage your feet. And the folks over at Queen Nail in Fort Wayne did a great job with my pedicure. Thanks bunches! You are the best!
I am thankful that it is Monday morning and well there are loads of new opportunities today. What are you thankful for today?




1 comment:

  1. My toe nails are terrible and I can't remember the last time I had a pedicure. My Christmas was pretty good,I was somewhat down in the morning but things improved and all in all I had a good day

    ReplyDelete