Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Recommended Reads of The Week

Once again I thought I would share with you some of the really interesting things I've found on the internet this week. There is always some weird story and something great that other people need to know about. And this is what I think other people should see this week.

First let's go to the offbeat find of the week. Yes, this is a weird post. But I really liked it's originality. And of course the blog is all about the Tiki world. And of course I love all things Tiki. The post is all about a very strange television experience. It's fun to read if you want to see something a little different than what you usually see in the blog world. If you go through some of his other posts he has some great music that you don't normally hear on the radio.


The second one is for all of us who are running around trying to put together gifts for those we weren't planning to get gifts for. You know that sense of panic you get when you have finished all of your shopping, and then there is that moment when you realize I have another gift to buy. What should I do? Gifts in a jar is the answer to that question. She shows some really cute ways to present a really practical gift.


And now for the news, there is always something worth a little discussion when you listen to the news. Imagine sending your child off to school one morning. He's wearing his favorite t-shirt. You think nothing of it. But low and behold he comes home and tells you that his Star Wars shirt got him into trouble. Yep, it can happen.  Check out the story and let me know what you think of it.

And my absolute favorite find of the week is this Grinch cookie recipe. They are cute. And just a little different than what is brought to most of the holiday carry ins that will be taking place over the next couple of weeks. I love that they are a mint cookie. And well the Grinch theme is awesome! Its perfect for co-workers, by this point in the Christmas season we are all feeling a little bit like a grinch. Go over to Sweep Tight to check out the recipe.



These are just a few of the great posts I saw this week. Let me know the most interesting thing you have seen online this week.


1 comment:

  1. Gifts in a jar is a great idea - so unusual and unique!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete