Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday Somethings

So here are a few of the things I really want this Saturday. All of those things that would have been great for Christmas that I forgot to ask for. Maybe somebody read my mind.

Nightmare Before Christmas Hair Clips
I wanted some new hair clips for Christmas. I didn't get any, then again I haven't got all of my presents yet. 

I so want to read this series. I mean that i not who you usually see on the cover of a comic book. The story sounds great too! Has anybody read it? And is it any good?

Do I have to explain why I want this? I mean it's got a zombie on the back. 



 I can never resist the woodland creature so I would love a pair of these.




And the soap looks good enough to eat. 

Let me know which of these you like best.





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it great? I thought of Homer Simpson when I first saw them. And then I thought about Ralphie from A Christmas Story when he has the soap in his mouth.

      Delete