Monday, December 21, 2015

That Bossy Co-Worker

It's Monday. And I admit I am not looking forward to going into work this morning. Not because I dislike my job. It's because of that bossy co-worker I have. You know the one with the "Respect My Authority" attitude. The co-worker who points out mistake you make in spite even if they make more of them than you do. The one who tells you you're doing something the wrong way until another co-worker chimes in and says she was doing it the way we are supposed to.

In many ways I am a fairly tolerant person. I can put up with a lot out of people. I understand that people have different motivations.  I understand that people just can't help themselves sometimes. I even understand that the world doesn't revolve around my wishes. (But we all know it should!)

But I don't know today, I woke up and I just feel like it. I don't feel like being understanding. So today just might be the day I have to tell that co-worker to back off. Hopefully, I can be tactful. But on the other hand I don't really feel like being tactful either.







1 comment:

  1. I know how annoying it can be...Stand up for yourself and hope you'll manage it well..

    ReplyDelete