Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Finds

Another Friday has arrived, and I have spent some time looking at things that I would love to have. So here are my Friday Finds.

I so love little papers. And I love cute little memo pads. These fit the bill. And I love that you get an assortment of 100. Please person in charge of all paper send me some of these.


The Big Bang Theory / Star Trek Amy 8-inch Action Figure
 I don't think I have talked to a fan of The Big Bang Theory who isn't a Fan of Amy. She has her own action figure. I need this like a hole in my head, but I want one.







Do I have to explain why I want a this? Baking with Batman could be a series couldn't it?





Who doesn't like cashmere, and they are long sleeved gloves? And they would be perfect for an Oscar Party wouldn't they?


And it always makes my feet happy when I have cute socks. And well these fit the bill.

Tell me what you think of my Friday Finds and what would you add to the list?


1 comment: