Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Noticing the Lotus at Target


Derm e #NoticetheLotus

I was so fortunate to be allowed to participate in the Derm e #NoticetheLotus campaign through Brandbacker. They provided me with samples of their Firming DMAE Eye Lift and the Hydrating Night Crème that is available at Target. And I agreed to do a review in exchange for this, but the opinions are all mine.

The Products


This product claims that it will visibly lift and firm the delicate eye area while smoothing crow’s feet. The product contains Goji Berries which assist in lifting and firming. And it contains Hyaluronic Acid. When I read the package it stated that it also contained vitamin B3, B3 is great at moisturizing and increasing new cell growth in skin. This product was looking good so far.

Next the package itself looks great. It contains complete instruction on how to use the product. It recommends use twice a day.

The tube of crème was easy to open, and the lotion came out with little pressure. There was no scent to the crème. Just like the company claimed. It just received a bonus point. When I applied the lotion it spread smoothly, there were no clumps. The first day that I used the product, I noticed that the skin around my eyes did seem much moister. And the look lasted throughout the day. I was pleased. Often during the winter my skin gets fairly dry.

As I continued using the product I did see that the skin around my eyes looked much healthier. And as a result it looked younger.

I like that the product showed results in such a short time. I went to the company website, and I learned that the product is produced by a family owned business. And I really liked that it is 100% vegan. The one thing that I didn’t like about the cream is that the package states that it is Made in the U.S.A of foreign and domestic components. What does that mean? And where do the components come from?
Hydrating Night Crème

This product claims that it would plump the skin reducing fine lines. And it contains Aloe, Vitamin C and E. All of these make your skin look fantastic.

So I opened up the plastic jar of the crème, it has a slight pinkish color. And it smelled sweet. Like a slight fruity smell. It was creamy and well it did what it said my skin looked fabulous the next morning. I liked it!


So when I make my next trip to Target when I am picking up those supplies for the upcoming Super Bowl party, and of course checking out the accessories. I’m going to head on over to check out the line of Derm e products. Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment