Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser by Oz Naturals

I thought to myself it’s time to take a look at new facial cleanser. And the opportunity came about when Naturals sent me a free same of their Ocean Miner Facial Cleanser in exchange for a review.

The Product


The cleanser contains Rose Hip Oil and Vitamin E. Rose Hip oil contains antioxidants, and it is able to penetrate into deeper layers of the skin. It’s a great addition to any cleansing routine, and I was pleased that it is part of this product.  And we all know that Vitamin E is essential to healthy looking skin. It contains two great ingredients that make your skin look great.

Now, how do you use it? The package states that you apply a little to your hands or washcloth and then you moisten it. And it really is that simple. All you have to do is squeeze a little from the tube onto your fingertips and then moisten it. Apply it to your skin, and rinse it off. It’s that easy. I do recommend that you only use a small amount like two or three drops. The first time I used it I put too much on my hand, and it took longer to rinse off.

What I Liked and Disliked

I really liked that this contains the rose hip oil. It’s so good for your skin, and many skin care products don’t contain it. I also like just how easy this is to use. It did leave my skin feeling fresh and clean after I used it. And it was easy to squeeze it from the tube.
I didn’t like that the product is 72% organic. What is the other 28%? Perhaps, if I look up all of the ingredients on the side of the box I would figure it out. But I do applaud Oz Naturals for clearly stating it on the box.

Who Should Use This?


Anyone who I looking for healthier looking skin will probably like this product.



1 comment: