Thursday, January 7, 2016

Puffiness Be Gone

OZ Naturals Ultra Ageless


I recently received a free sample of OZ Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Crème in exchange for an honest review. And here’s what I think of the product.

The Product

This product is part of the OZ Naturals beauty skin care line. This crème contains ingredients that nourish, hydrate, and smooth the skin. It contains aloe and caffeine. And the directions indicate that it should be used in the morning and at night.

What I Think of This Product

First I have only been using the product for a few days, but so far I am mostly pleased. The crème is a white color and it applies smoothly. All you have to do is put a little pearl sized amount on your finger tip and then dab it around your eyes. So you see it’s really easy to use.

The product claims to reduce puffiness. I have problems with this. So I was excited to see if it worked. The first morning I tried it. I was a little disappointed. When I applied the crème there was a slight stinging under my eyes. I was unsure if I wanted to use it again. But I decided to try it that night. And there was no stinging that night. This pleased me. And I did notice a slight reduction in the puffiness around my eyes. As the week has gone on, I have noticed that this slight reduction has continued. Have there been miracles with no puffiness? No, but it has helped with the problem. I have only been using it a few days though.

The product also claims that it will reduce the dark circles under my eyes. So far I have not noticed any difference, but I have only been using it a short time so perhaps this takes longer. I’m still hoping to see some of those results.


Overall, I am pleased with this product, and I do intend to check out more of the OZ Naturals products.


No comments:

Post a Comment