Thursday, January 21, 2016

Simply Wonderful Craft Projects

One of the really great things about blogging is the chance to visit other blogs and see what other individuals are thinking. And what they are creating. Everybody has something really unique that to offer the world. And here are a few on the simply wonderful craft projects I have seen recently.

I visited a new blog by Kelsey and saw this fabulous Tetris Crocheted afghan. She's only had two posts, but if she starts out this way imagine all of the super geeky crafts she is going to offer the world. I can't wait to see more. And who doesn't love Tetris?
When I saw these adorable little Cupid Arrows, I thought to myself I need to make some of these. It' simple and perfect for Valentine's Day. It's coming up really soon isn't it?

When I saw this Valentine's Day chalkboard, I thought how could something that cute be so simple. But believe it or not it really is. So it's on my to make list for this Valentine's Day.

I always love recycled crafts. And when I saw what Suzy created out of toilet paper rolls. I thought this is beyond wonderful. It is recycled, and it looks fabulous. I need to start saving those toilet paper rolls now so I can make some.


It's strange that I came across this project. I have a bunch of old cd's that I never listen to. I have been thinking about getting rid of them, but now they have a new purpose. Gotta make it!

So what craft projects do you want to try this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment