Sunday, January 3, 2016

Thankful For This

This week has been one that has presented me with a few challenges. But I have found that even though I am presented with challenge in life there is always something to be thankful for.

I am thankful that my supervisors gave me Saturday off when I requested it. At the time I didn't know how the week was going to unfold. But if you view my post Cousins, you will see that we had a major family event. And I really wanted to be there for it.


I am so thankful for my friend Laura who carted me over to the car rental agency on Thursday after a day of craziness. I think Billy was right when he told There's No In Between for you.


I am thankful for being able to greet in the New Year in a relaxed atmosphere at the Acme Bar. The pulled pork nachos were fantastic. I really needed a laid back evening.


I am really thankful for that rental car that Geico got me after that break in. Once all of the details were taken care of it smooth sailing. And I had a worry free trip to IL.

So what are you thankful for this week?





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post about gratitude! Right now I am very thankful for our wood stove. Even though we have central heat, when it's super cold outside, nothing feels as nice wood heat! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Central heat is so wonderful! I thank every day during the winter for it. And I envy you for having a wood stove to provide some extra heat.

      Delete