Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday Thingies

I know that all of you love seeing all of the items that I would love to purchase if I had unlimited funds. So I've decided to show you all a few of the things I would pick up this week.


I really like the pastel colors in this. And I love how what seems really cheery is actually someone crying. It's one of those necklaces where looks can be deceiving.




                                             Jollychic Solid Crochet Style Maxi Chiffon Dress
Yes, I went through my closets on New Year's Eve and while I had tons of clothes, I couldn't find exactly what I wanted to wear. I would have been ecstatic if this red dress would have been there.

I love that shade of green, and I think it would look fabulous in my hair. I do have that dream of having the ends of my hair done like My Little Pony's Rainbow Tail. Do you think this would work into that? 




Nerd Block Sci-Fi Block
There are so many cool subscription boxes out there. It seems like there is something for everyone anymore. And well if someone would love to get me a present any time in the future this would be so great!
And well anybody who read my post There's No In Between know that I lost a really cool boots this past week. They aren't the same boots, but these would be so cool to own.

So which of these things would you love to have today?

And don't forget to join the Longer Lashes Giveaway. It's the chance to win a really great beauty product.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had unlimited funds to buy all the stuff that I see and thing I want that

    ReplyDelete