Thursday, February 11, 2016

Invisibility Cloak

Have you ever wished you had that Invisibility Cloak that Harry Potter had? The one that allowed him to be able to go places undetected?

It would give you the chance to go anywhere, the ability to see anything without getting caught. Imagine the places you go. You could spy on people. If you were bent on criminal activities you could pull off the perfect crime where nobody could see you.

But really, if I had one I think that I would want to put it on for an entire day. I would love to go to a festival wearing the invisibility cloak. Imagine what you could see. Imagine the conversations you would hear. And imagine all the things you would about people by just having to sit and listen. It would force me to focus in on the surroundings and not interact. We miss so much of what is going on around us because we are focusing in on the next thing we will say.


1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting topic! I agree it would be fun for a day, but I really liked how you said you'd use it, something we can all do more often, sit and listen.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete