Thursday, February 18, 2016

Super Youth Eye Gel by Oz Naturals

When I was given the chance to provide a product review for Oz Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel in exchange for an honest review, I jumped at the chance.  I have had good experiences with Oz products in the past so I wanted to see if this continued.

The Product


When I received the product, it was packed well. The container was not damaged in transport. I opened up the box and it contained the eye gel. The container has a pull off lid and there is a pump. I like this. I’ve had trouble with squeezing too much crème or gel from tubes before. And I find pumps easier to control.

I pumped a little on my finger tip. It had a slight whitish tin to the gel. And it smelled a little like aloe. When I read the ingredients label, the product does contain Aloe Vera. So I spread it under my eyes, it went on smoothly. There was no greasy feel to it.

The directions stated that it could be spread over the forehead and cheeks too. The gel blended in smoothly and I was able to apply a foundation after applying the gel. The website states that it can be used several times daily without clogging pores. I decided to test this out. And I used it three times in one day. Sure enough I experienced no problems with clogged pores. My skin felt clean and smooth after I used it.

I really like that this product contains jojoba oil and Aloe Vera. It also contains organic licorice. I did a little research on licorice and skin care. It turns out it’s great for your skin. And I was glad it is one of the ingredients in this gel.


This is another great product that is put out by Oz Naturals that I recommend to anyone who wants to maintain great skin.


1 comment: