Monday, February 22, 2016

The New Relaxation Rage

Adult coloring books have become all the rage recently. I've always enjoyed sitting down with a box off crayons and a coloring book when I've had a rough day. It provides me with the chance to be just a little creative without putting a lot of time and effort into it. So here are a few of the coloring books I would love to add to my coloring book collection.

I really like that this is spiral bound. So the pages can lie flat.  And of course the illustrations are wonderful and will want you to add your personal touch to them.

I love that this coloring book has taken international folk designs and added a twist to them so we all can add our own mark to the designs.

This one is a little more expensive, but it has wonderful designs that focus around the forest. 

I am so looking forward to the spring flowers. And well this coloring book reminds me of all of the flowers that will come.

Robots Coloring Book
This one is a pdf but hey they are cute. And just a little different than the flowers the robots are seriously cute!

So are you enjoying the new relaxation rage as much as I am?





1 comment:

  1. I haven't caught the coloring bug yet. I do see though that they are all the rage. I had a friend 20 years ago who had adult coloring books and would wip them out at parties.

    ReplyDelete