Thursday, February 18, 2016

Unknown Relative Dies Huge Inheritance

Imagine getting a notice stating that an unknown relative dies and you are receiving a huge inheritance. Here's some of the things I would spend the money on.



I loved The Sandman comic book series. It was such a great story line. And Death was my second favorite character. I really liked Delirium best. But with a huge inheritance I would get this statue.


There is nothing more relaxing than a warm bath. And I would buy a dozen of these bath bombs right away.

And of course something fun to start the day. Organic body wash for the morning shower. 


Since I'll have all that money, I think I can afford something a little indulgent. And a $45.00 jar of caramel sauce would be the best.


Need I explain why? I mean it's just so much fun.

And I hope that a pot of gold finds its way into all of your lives soon.







2 comments:

  1. Love eyegel and like the loss of bags under the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's that big of an inheritance then get all the Endless statues. Also, Potato Vader needs a few dozen Spudtroopers.

    ReplyDelete