Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentia Ultimate Skin Repair & Hydration Combo Review

I never heard of Valentia skin care products until I had the opportunity to receive a free sample of their True Eye Glow Cream & Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask in exchange for an honest review.


True Eye Glow Cream 



I received the cream in its well wrapped package. The design of the package is simple and white packaging with a gold trim and black print. It looks great. I opened up the package and pulled out the cream. It comes in a bottle with a pump top. I really liked this. It makes for less mess than squeezing a tube. So far the product was doing well.

I pumped some of the cream out onto my finger tip. It was a light pinkish color. I admit that I was real keen on the scent of the product, it doesn’t smell bad, but it doesn’t appeal to me. Let’s admit it scent is not the reason you purchase the cream.

I looked at the bottle to read the instructions on how to use the cream. The print was microscopic. It is the one thing that I really didn’t like about this product. I had a difficult time reading the instructions because the print was so small. But when I did read through them they were easy to follow.

All you have to do is place a small amount on your finger tip and dab it under your eye. It is easy to dab into your skin. And it didn’t leave my skin looking or feeling greasy. I really liked this. Some products make me feel a little greasy after I use them. I do believe that this product will take time to tell if it works, but I do like it so far.

I liked that the product contains Vitamin C and Rosehip Oil, which are always great combinations in a skin cream. It also contains Arnica which is supposed to assist with reducing inflammation. I don’t believe that I’ve used this in a skin care product before so I liked that it was presenting me with something different.

Overall, I like the cream.

Ultra Hydrating Plumping Mask

This mask came packaged similar to the eye cream. I opened the container, and the mask had a slight orange tint. And it looked a little like pudding. The directions on the container were much easier to read. All you do is spread the mask on clean skin. Allow it to dry for 15 to 30 minutes. And then wash it off with a warm cloth. That’s pretty simple.

So I tried the product out, it spread evenly across my face. It warns that there may be a slight tingling sensation, but I did not experience this. I did feel a little tightness. I worried that my skin may appear a little red after using the product since I have had that experience with some masks before. But this did not occur. After 15 minutes I used a warm cloth and wiped away the mask. It wasn’t messy to remove like some masks I have used in the past so I was really pleased. And my skin did feel softer and cleaner as the product described. 

Of the two products I like the mask best. I will definitely be adding it to my skin care routine. I really like that both of these products are vegan friendly and cruelty free. It just gives me a little warm fuzzy feeling knowing that the company that creates the product does use care in its production.


No comments:

Post a Comment