Monday, March 21, 2016

Collecting Moments

This past week I've been on vacation. And well like all other vacations I've had time to relax and do a lot of things I want to do instead of what I have to do. You know that thing called my job.
So I've spent the week collecting moments and not things. Well for the most part not things. I'll get to that later.

So here are a few of the moments I collected this week.

One of the greatest feelings on earth is sleeping when you are supposed to be at work. It just feels like you got away with something. I usually at to be at work at 6:45 am on Saturday mornings, but the past two Saturdays I have slept past that time. It felt wonderful.

Spending time coloring a picture. And not having to stop until it was finished. I received a picture in the Love and Blessed Subscription Box I reviewed. It was so much fun to see which colors I wanted to use and blend all of them into a masterpiece.

St. Patrick's Day! Do I really need to add anything about this one?


Running into a friend I haven't seen in a while during that power shopping spree at the Goodwill. There's a reason I never go to thrift stores. And half off days are just dangerous. But it was great to see my friend Sarah and her husband Jon. We don't see each other that often since that moved to the middle of nowhere. 

An entire day of really not getting much done around the house without any interruptions. I didn't get things that I want accomplished, but I did enjoy the peace and quiet.

And finally, that granddaddy moment of them all when I realized that my old car didn't really need a jump to get started all I really needed to do was to push the clutch in to start it. As my friend Gloria put it you really are a blonde!

What's moments have you collected this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment