Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Love and Blessed Subscription Box

Subscription boxes are all the rage. There is a subscription box for pretty much everything anymore. I've read reviews. And I've talked to others about the subscription boxes they receive. But until now I've never had the opportunity to review a subscription box. But I received a free box from Love and Blessed in exchange for an honest review.


Like most subscription boxes it is sent out monthly. But it is a little different than some. The box is not about what you can buy, but more about what you receive. Each month has a different theme. The the for the box I received was the Masterpiece Box. 

The box came with a mini poster, a sticker, and a card with a verse on it. The gift that came along with the box was a set of pencils, mini poster and a frame for the poster. 

I really liked the sticker in the box, it stated One Of a Kind. It was a great reminder that I am a unique individual. But along with the verse and the poster it reminded me to celebrate that I am unique. 

I really liked the mini poster with the floral design. If you have read posts in the past, you know that I do like to color. And the floral design was active enough that it was really fun to color. But it did take time to complete. 

I really enjoyed this box. It did provide me with encouragement to be the unique person I am. And it reinforced the idea that I am a masterpiece. 

I visited the website and found that there are several different boxes available. They have themes ranging from love, peace, and joy. All of them with something a little special. You can purchase one box or you can subscribe and receive a year's worth of boxes. 

And then I thought these would be a great gift for Mother's Day or for a student who is away at school. You know something for that person who doesn't really need anything, but you want to give them something. The person who would enjoy a thoughtful gift.

Now that you know what I think of the box. There is a bonus. They are doing a giveaway. You could win a year subscription to Love and Blessed. All you have to do is visit their site and fill out the form. So go and check it out.


1 comment:

  1. I never knew about Love and Blessed.I like that in each box you receive a different theme,and it comes with a card with a verse on it.This is something I would give as a gift,I know the people receiving this would love it.I will be checking this out

    ReplyDelete