Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Monday Shopping

Oh, once again it is time to see what I would throw into a shopping cart if well money didn't matter at all.


I've been bing watching Bob's Burgers. I absolutely love Louise. She is so wild and crazy. And well I want her hat. 

So I've heard everyone rave on about Lush Bath Bombs. I really want this for Easter. It's so cute. And I really love the citrus scents too.

Love the print! Love the color! Love the design of the dress! Want one!
I just found these chocolate mint clif bars. They are awesome. I picked some of these up and they taste great, and well they are good for me. Imagine a candy bar that tastes good and that is good for you. How can that be?


I love Neil Gaiman's books and I really want a copy of The Sleeper and The Spindle. He takes some old stories and turns it into something new and twisted. And I really want to see the illustrations. 

Well these are a few of the things I would love to have this week. What would you jump for joy if you were to receive it?




1 comment:

  1. What a fun post, Heidi! It reminded me that I really should try the Lush products. They are said to be so good... and not tested on animals. However, what really would make me happy now would be to have some sunshine. It has been cloudy for a long time here. :)
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete