Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My New Hero

Yes, I have a new hero. There is someone I want to be like. It might surprise a few of you, but I want to be like Louise from Bob's Burgers.


Why would I choose Louise Belcher as my new hero? She's an animated character on a cartoon. There are a few reasons. Where should I start?

Energy

Louise has loads of energy. She has a zest for life. If she wants to do something she puts her all into it. She has screams alright if she thinks it's a great idea. She is passionate about everything she does. There is no in between with Louise. 

Style

Louise is not afraid to be herself. She wears those bunny ears all the time. She loves them and she doesn't care what anybody has to say about it. In fact when someone stole her style she went and hunted down the guy who hat. Her hat and her green dress are her signature and nobody is going to take it away from you.

Goes After What She Wants

Louise doesn't let much stop her when she decides to get something. Yes, sometimes she goes a little overboard like she did in the video below. But hey, she is a girl who just doesn't let anything hold her back.




She Knows How To Take Control

Eventually, everyone realizes that Louise does know best and they let her take control of any situation. Even the police let her take charge.



So now you know why I love Louise. Who is your favorite character on Bob's Burgers?

1 comment: