Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday Wishlist

The dreams of shopping have taken over again. What oh what would I buy this week? Here's a list of the things I would spend some mad money on if I had it.

The necklace is just so happy! And my faithful followers are well aware of my love for kawaii items.
I love comfortable pants for summer. And these look so comfy! They are from The Gap and I want a pair.
I want some bubble gum oil to cook with. It just sounds fun. Imagine the possibilities.


Next to Louise from Bob's Burgers Emily the Strange is probably my favorite comic book character. They always seem to come up with fantastic product to go along with the comic. I want this stamp set.
Well I don't want to buy this one, I just want to go visit. The one Disney Park I haven't been to is Animal Kingdom. I've wanted to go for several years, but things never worked out. I wish I could go to Animal Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment