Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 2016 Movies To See

April is here and there are loads of great movies coming out. Here are the three movies I really want to go see this month.

The Jungle Book

I loved the book, and well the first animated movie was fantastic. So I absolutely want to see this movie. And it has Bill Murray doing the voice of Baloo. And Ben Kingsley is doing the voice of Bagheera. Can it be a bad movie with such a great story to start out with? Who doesn't love this story?

The Huntsman: Winter's War

People often forget just how dark fairy tales really are. And this tale promises to be dark. The huntsman is raised specifically to deny love. But will he keep his promise? It sounds like something I need to see.

A Hologram for the King

What happens when a failing business man makes a business proposal in a completely different culture. The story sounds interesting, and the trailer looks pretty slick. It has a limited release so I'm not sure if it will come to my town, but I hope so.



What movies are you looking forward to this spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment