Monday, April 11, 2016

Babymetal

So I was cruising around youtube again recently. And I came across the and Babymetal. I was amazed. My immediate reaction to their song Gimme Chocolate was is their anything that the Japanese cannot turn into a kawaii fad. I never would have imagined three girls singing a catchy song in a metal fashion. I had to see more of their music. What is going on with this band?



I let the music videos play and their song Karate came up. I was hooked. The band is slick. Their videos are great.



I decided that maybe I should see what the lyrics were like and they are about fighting back even though you are brokenhearted. It's all about not giving up. I liked the lyrics.

I decided to see if I could find out more about this band. The band consists of Su-Metal, Yuimetal, and Moametal. They have been around Japan since 2010. That's a while, and they have toured with Lady Gaga. I think they learned that a great stage show is one of the keys to success in the music world.

So I like their music, and their mix of a pop feel to metal music in the Gimme Chocolate song really caught my attention. Now, can if I can just figure out a way to get to Detroit or Chicago to see them play in May. I would really love to see their live show.

So let me know what you think of their music, and has anybody seen them play live?

Another Great Music Post
How I Became an Eisenfunk Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment