Friday, April 8, 2016

Fridays Are Fabulous

Currently, Fridays are my favorite day of the week. I'm sure it's the same for a lot of people. But I really love Fridays because they are my day off at work. Yes, it's that glorious day when I don't have to report to work. I don't have to deal with anybody else's issues.

And since it's a day where I can do what I want and talk about things that make me feel great. Here are some of the things that have made the past week really great.

Smurf Bath Bombs

My friend got me into making bath bombs. I scored some smurf figurines in my Goodwill shopping binge a couple of weeks ago. So I decided to make a Smurf Bomb. It turned out pretty good, but I need to perfect the technique. It was just fun to have a smurf pop up in the bath with me. Does anybody have the perfect Bath Bomb recipe?

Skinny Cow

I picked up a few skinny cow treats in the clearance rack at the store the other day. I absolutely love the Dreamy Clusters. Crunchy and chocolaty is always a winning combination.

The Generous Co-Worker

If you read my post I Didn't Really Want To you already know that I have a great co-worker. She came through again and gave me an extra uniform sweater. I still haven't received my uniform allowance. So a sweater was a big bonus. My co-workers have been great about making sure that I have what I need so I don't have to spend personal money on uniforms. You all rock the work day!

Doing My Nails

I had a great time going into Sally's Beauty Supply last week. I scored big time, and the ladies at the Southgate Sally's in Fort Wayne were awesome! They helped me find great deals on loads of bright colored nail polish. It was great to spend less than $10 and have a haul. And the bright yellow nail polish is so much fun.

Bob's Burgers

Yes, Netflix has another season of Bob's Burgers. I can bing watch to my heart's delight. Louise rocks, but that book report Tina did on Call of the Wild is fabulous. You should check it out if you haven't seen it.

The Library

I love visiting the library. And well I sometimes put off my visits because I come home with way too many books. I went this week, and sure enough I came home with way too many books. But I picked up an audio book. I forgot just how much I love audio books. It's great to have someone else tell you a story isn't it?

So what is your favorite day of the week? And Happy Friday to all!


Check Out Some Great Giveaways





3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting into the bath bombs. I have 5 says left at my job, so I think that with my new free time I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath bombs sound fun! I am off today too, taking Matt to visit UF hopefully.

    ReplyDelete