Friday, April 15, 2016

Today I Will

Today is Friday, and today I will get some things accomplished. It feels good to say that.

Here are some of the things I will do today.

Today, I will get up and pick out a different outfit. Yes, I fall into the routine of wearing the same thing on my days off. I think it is partially due to the fact that I wear a uniform to work. You don't have to think about what you are going to wear very often if someone else has already picked it out.

Today, I will meet a friend for lunch. I have a gift certificate that I want to use. And well what better way to use it than to meet a friend for lunch. Look out O'Reilly's here we come!
Today, I will plant more seeds out in the garden. Yes, the wildflowers will be coming. I can't wait. That garden area is actually looking much better than it did a month ago. You can see what it looked like in my Spring Garden Clean Up post.

Today, I will get that package ready to send off. It has been almost a month since I found some precious finds at the bing shopping event at the Goodwill. And there is one really great package I need to send off. It's going to happen today.

Today, I will go to the grocery store, and I will actually stick to the shopping list. No extras are going to jump into the cart today. 

So what are you planning to do today?

Another Post You Might Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment