Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Perfect Cup of Tea

Making the perfect cup of tea isn't just about the tea itself. Yeah, that is most of it. But the tea cup is an important part of it too. There are dainty little tea cups, and then there are the most sturdy ceramic ones. I prefer the more sturdy ones. So when I had the opportunity to review a Teavali tea cup with an infuser and a lid in exchange for an honest review, I was all over it.


This cup comes with four pieces. It has the cup itself, a saucer, an infuser and a lid. It has an ancient Chinese Calligraphy design on the cup, lid, and the saucer. It looks great. I wish that they would include in the box a translation of what it says though. It's a minor thing, but it would be a nice addition. 

One thing I really like about this set is the infuser. It easily rests in the cup. This makes it super easy to use loose leaf tea. And it is super easy to store the infuser. In the past I've had trouble finding the infuser when I go to make a cup of loose tea. I don't have that problem with this cup since it fits right inside the mug.

The other thing that I really like about how this mug is designed is that the finger holder. There is an extra resting spot for your additional fingers just below the large holder. I don't know how many times I have picked up a hot cup of tea and it is too hot for me to hold. My fingers are resting on the hot cup. It's a little uncomfortable. This was eliminated with this cup since there was an extra finger rest. It's a small thing until you pick up a cup of tea that is way too hot to hold. 

I also like that this cup is sturdy and it can be washed in the dishwasher. Teavali is so sure that you will like the product that they offer a money back guarantee.

This mug is a great gift for anyone. It would be great for a child who is going away to college. It's so easy to use and store. It would also be a great gift for anyone who enjoys a good cup of tea along with a quiet evening reading a book. And of course it would be a great gift for anyone who enjoys tea.

Need a Cup of Chai?




No comments:

Post a Comment