Saturday, May 21, 2016

Evian Facial Spray for Beautiful Skin

Spring is here and the weather is getting a little warmer. Before you know it we’ll be going to the beach or working out in the yard. And as you spend time out there in the heat, you’ll begin to sweat. And it always feels great to have some cool water splashed onto your face when you are sweating. 
Evian has come up with a product that allows you to spray some of their mineral water onto your hot sweaty face.

Disclaimer

Evian sent me a free sample of their facial spray in exchange for an honest review. But the opinions I state are all mine.

The Product

This spray comes packaged in a little white aerosol can with a pink cap. It’s cute! I like that it was small enough to fit in my purse. It has 1.7 oz. of mineral water. I opened the can up and sprayed it on my face. It felt really cool like water always does when you splash it on your face. And because it is a spray can it is a finer amount of water that goes on your face instead of splashing water over your face. I guess the right word would be a mist.

The true test was next. Would it make me feel better after I was hot and sweaty? I took it to work with me. I worked a couple of hours, and my face felt kind of grimy. I remembered that I had the Evian with me. My face felt great. According to Evian it is supposed to be better for your skin since it is mineral water. I’m not sure about that, but I did like the way my face felt after I sprayed it on.

There was one thing I didn’t like about this product. It’s an aerosol can. I think they could have come up with a spray bottle that didn’t involve aerosol. They are horrible for the environment. And it is enough of a problem for me that it would deter me from buying this on a regular basis.


There is one time that I would purchase this product though. If I was taking a vacation to the beach, I would want to take this along with me. It is a convenient size. And it did feel great when I was hot and sweaty to mist my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment