Monday, May 30, 2016

Getting The Week Started

It's Monday, and it's time to get a new week started. I think that the best way for me to get this week started is for me to tell everyone about all the really good things that have been going on in my life this past week.

If you read my post Issue of the Day you know that I had two problems this week. I wrote about working the night shift. But the reason I wrote the post was the pesky little raccoon who was running through my attic.  I am so thankful that one of those little fellows was trapped and thank goodness they released him into the wild. I hope he's happy in his new home.


I am so thankful for afternoon movies. During the summer, they are just a great place to go and cool off. I went to see The Jungle Book with a friend this week. And it felt great just to cool off for a couple of hours. And of course the movie was great! I wasn't sure what to expect. But it was really good!


I've been having difficulty in my new position at work. It is physically demanding, and there is a lot of new information to learn. I finally decided that I was looking things the wrong way. I need to be a little more thankful that a challenge has been presented in my life. Aren't challenges what make us better individuals? Who doesn't want to be a better person?


Earlier this year I was struggling financially. Don't get me wrong I wasn't going without necessities, but I just couldn't get ahead. There was one thing after another that was an expense. It seems as though things have turned around some. I am thankful! And I got one of those great surprises in the mail today. I overpaid into my escrow account. Kaching! It's a check that I wasn't expecting. Life is wonderful some days.

So that was last week. I know that this week is going to offer even better things.

Other Fantastic Posts

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Heidi for sharing your post with us on #OMHGFF, I hope the little raccoon is happy too!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete