Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Motivators

Monday can be a challenging day. Well here are a few of the things that have gotten me motivated this Monday morning.

For most people Monday is the beginning of the work week. Monday is actually the end of my work week. Once I get through work today. I have two solid days to myself. I can't wait.

I was finally able to get a hold of someone who will come out and see about that raccoon that has moved into my attic. Well it sounds like there is an army of them. I have to wait a couple of days, but the end is in sight. Hopefully, they haven't torn apart the entire attic.

Alice Through the Looking Glass comes out this week. I can't wait. If you read my post Johnny Depp Can't Make a Bad Movie you already know that I am a huge fan. And well the story Through The Looking Glass is a classic. So how can you go wrong with the movie?

I am so thankful that eggs are a healthy food again. I don't feel guilty about eating them anymore. And my friends Jon and Sarah were really generous with the eggs their chickens laid when I went to visit them this week. If you haven't tried eggs fresh from the hen, you don't know what you are missing. They taste so much better.

My garden is really looking better. Not the way I want it to yet, but it looks better. Here are a couple of pictures so you can see some of the flowers. 



So how are you being motivated this Monday?





1 comment:

  1. Yeah I can't off the top of my head think of a bad movie with Johnny in it, Monday is the start of my week although with my job of mum and nanna I rarely get a day off unless I leave the country which I do on Friday

    ReplyDelete