Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday's Grateful List

A lot of little things have been happening recently. And well they are things that just make you feel good. And you are just thankful that they have happened. Here's my grateful list for the week.

If you read my post The Month Ahead, you already know that this month is the month I was going to get my kitchen sink repaired. I did it! I finally, had the money, and I was able to schedule a time for the plumber to come and repair the sink. You don't know how wonderful it is to be ale to do your dishes in a kitchen sink until you can't. It makes it really difficult to cook.

I am so thankful that I was able to spend some time at the park the past few weeks. If you read my post All of the Colors of the Garden you can see some of the flowers I saw. The colors are magnificent. And the park smells wonderful this time of year.


I am so thankful that I have been able to move into my new work schedule at work pretty easily. Well, I've only been in that schedule one day, but so far so good. If I can just figure out the new sleep schedule it will be great. 

That rose bush that I got for five dollars at Lowe's. There are loads of blooms on it. And well how can you resist a plant that costs five bucks. I mean rose bushes are expensive.

It always makes me feel great when Mr. Picky Pants and Sir PushALot run out of the bushes when they see my car pull up. I know they are waiting for me to bring them food. But it's nice to know you are appreciated isn't it?

What are the things you are thankful for this week?


2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to be alive, to have people who love and care for me and about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you make a Sunday Grateful list, it's exactly in line with what our Small Victories Sunday Linkup is all about. Glad you finally got that kitchen sink repaired, I know if ours was busted, the dishes would be piling up! Thanks for sharing with Small Victories Sunday Linkup. Pinning to our linkup board and hope you found some great posts to visit this week!

    ReplyDelete