Sunday, May 1, 2016

Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub

I've had the opportunity to review a few of the Valentia skin care products. An today I am going to review the Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub.

The Product

Valentia products are known for using organic ingredients. And this scrub green and white tea to anti-inflammatory ingredients as well and anti-aging ingredients. It also contains aloe vera, which we all know is great for moisturizing skin. Jojoba seeds which help remove the dead skin. And it contains olive, avocado, and kukui butter. These all contain vitamins that nourish your skin. 

The Test

When I received the package I ripped it open. It was the same white an gold box that I was used to seeing with the Valentia products. I opened up the jar, and the scrub was a creamy white color. I smelled it, and I thought oh no. The scent just didn't appeal to me. But I decided I needed to give it a try anyway. I put my fingers in and pulled some of the scrub out. It was cool, and I felt much like aloe vera gel. So I was immediately able to tell that the product label was right about it containing aloe.

I spread it across my face, and it applied easily. And I felt the seeds. There was just a light amount of the seeds. But I felt it working. This scrub has a cool feeling as you use it. I have been using a honey cinnamon scrub that leaves my skin feeling warm. But this left it feeling cool and clean. It will be great for summer. 

After I rinsed my skin. It felt smooth and clean. The product did seem to work the way Valentia claims.

What I Like

I really like that Valentia offers a money back guarantee with this product if you are not satisfied. It is priced at $25 on amazon so it isn't the most expensive scrub, but it's not the cheapest one either. I really liked knowing that the company has enough faith that their product will satisfy the customer. I also like that it leaves my skin feeling cool and smooth.

What I Didn't Like

The scent just didn't appeal to me. I can't figure out why. And I can't pinpoint the scent exactly. But I didn't like it. But I am glad that I tried the product because I liked how it works. And the scent doesn't linger. So I can ignore that since I liked the way my skin felt after using it.

Pass Or Fail

This product does pass. I will gladly use it in the future. I believe that it will be a great product that helps wash away dead skin.

Disclaimer

I did receive a free sample of this product in exchange for an honest review, but the opinions are all mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment