Monday, June 13, 2016

A Rhinoceros Playing Bagpipes With Bad Breath

Sometimes people remind you of things. Sometimes they remind you of things long enough that you actually just see an image when you come in contact with them. I think there is a reason for this. It is mainly because I like things to go along nice and peacefully. I am generally not attracted to individuals who complain all the time.

I don't like confrontation. And I really don't like people that talk non-stop. It just annoys me to hear people just rambling on about nothing. And I don't really care to spend time with pushy individuals.

Recently, I've had to spend some time with an individual who is all of the above. And when I see that person coming an image of a rhinoceros playing bagpipes with bad breath jumps into my mind. Now I am sure that many of you are thinking that is crazy.

It is a little crazy. But it helps me deal with that individual. I'm going to explain why this person reminds me of this.

First this is the image that comes to mind when I think of a rhinoceros.
I always picture them charging things in my mind. Kind of unwilling to stop. And always ready for a fight. That is the person that is annoying me at this point in time!

Now bagpipes sound beautiful when they are played. At least for the first half hour you listen to the music. Then it is not something I want to listen to any longer.




Imagine listening to that for a few hours over and over. And you will understand my point.

Now, the bad breath part are the complaints that come out of that person's mouth constantly. This individual is constantly saying that isn't right. That isn't how it is supposed to be done. These people are stupid. I could go on forever. I think if something positive came out of the individuals mouth I would need to be taken to the emergency room because I would be in shock.

So that's why the image of a rhinoceros playing bagpipes with bad breath comes to mind when I come into contact with an individual in my life right now. It just helps me cope with things. And what is the harm? It helps me just smile and nod my head whenever they say something.

Do you have any rhinos in your life right now?

Read Another Post
Forgiveness

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a post that has made me feel good and happy

    ReplyDelete