Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Avenir Lavender Essential Oil Review

Most people enjoy the scent of lavender. It is just relaxing. So when I was offered the opportunity to review Avenir's Lavender Essential Oil I was excited.


The Product

This is a 10ml bottle of 100% therapeutic grade lavender oil. It is produced through steam distillation in Bulgaria. It contains no additives and no fillers. It comes in a brown bottle with a plastic twist on lid.

What I think of the product

When I received the product from the company it was packaged well and there was no leakage. They were off to a good start. There is nothing more disappointing than ordering an essential oil and it has leaked all over the place when you receive it. The cap was easy to twist off. And when I opened it there was that wonderful relaxing scent of lavender. And it has a small opening at the top of the bottle so it is easier to control the amount of the oil that comes out.

The Test


I decided to test it out by making my lavender milk bath. It's easy to make and I knew I would be able to see how much I liked the product fairly quickly. I liked that I was able to control the amount of oil that came out of the bottle easily. And the scent was perfect. Some oils do not contain enough scent or they don't smell the way they are supposed to. The scent of this oil was perfect. It wasn't overwhelming, but it was strong enough to imagine yourself in a field of lavender.

What I Think

I really liked this product. And it is one simple thing that made me like it so much. It's the scent. Avenir has produced a product that is what it is supposed to be. It straight out smells like lavender. It isn't watered down. It just smells good. The price is comparable to other oils, but I like the scent of this product.

I also like the website. It was easy to navigate and they provide free shipping. And they offer that money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product. They provide uses for the product. And a little history on all of the oils they sell.

There was one thing that I didn't like about this product. The only size I could find of the oil was the 10ml bottles. This oil is high enough quality that I would like to purchase a larger quantity of it.

Disclaimer

I did receive a free product in exchange for an honest review of this product. But the opinions are all mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment