Monday, June 20, 2016

Date Like A Girl

Relationships are a little bit of a challenge. And there are a lot of advice books out there, but do they provide practical advice? In the new book by Jessicca R. Bunevacz, Date Like a Girl Marry Like a Woman, you get some advice.

The Book

This book is for both the single woman and the married woman. In the section for single women she encourages women to date around. She encourages them to sleep around, and she encourages them to not be afraid. I like that the author encourages women to work on themselves first. You can't find what you want without knowing what you want can you?

What I Liked and Disliked

Overall, I didn't care for this book. It just seemed to not fit my lifestyle. I didn't like that the author kind of encourages women to play some games with men. I've always felt that nothing positive comes out of this. But I did like that the author encourages women to express themselves. I think that there are individuals who might benefit from this book. But it just isn't my cup of tea.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclaimer

I did receive a free copy of this book, but the opinions expressed are mine alone.






3 comments:

  1. Would like to read this because its very different then what's out there. I look forward to reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried subscribing to newsletter link but did not work for me. Feel free to pass email along. Interested in checking the book out and see what its about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a book I can see myself reading

    ReplyDelete